Wednesday, June 9, 2010

The Forgotten Memory



Sadness is here dwelling the room
Strangers' faces laughing at you
Seeking the joy you once had
Realizing it's all gone now

The cold chills your hands
The darkness blinds the light
The winter air makes you faint
The gloomy silence paralyzes the ears

I can't find you, I feel so alone
I can't hear you, are you whispering?
I'm needing you today so where are you?
I wanna runaway, will you know me?

The night's so fun that there's no one around
My moon is guiding me to walk with no bounds
Echoes from the bats I heard from the hollow trees
Telling me to be devoured by the despair I feel

I saw a candle on the corner of the street
Wondering if it's an illusion or a guide
Picking it up, it shined unto my mind
Then I remembered all my forgotten happiness

I let it lead me to the white home
Standing tall among the broken homes
Familiar faces were here and there
Till I remembered they were in my my heart

Tears from my heart suddenly vanished
Wounds of the memory cured by their laughters
A smile that once lost was brought back
The feeling of a whole new life

No comments: